Scenes and highlights from the TypeA workshop in March:
1. Being asked to “pitch” for a well-known hotel. (Major TypeA milestone…that’s all we can say!)
2. Susy working like a maniac to complete her blogs waaaay ahead of schedule. (Hey Susy, you’re giving writers a bad name. We’re supposed to be procrastinators!)
3. “You nailed it,” a client said in reference to our website. (Didn’t Chris Rock say women only need food, water and compliments?)
4. Alyson pulling a “double date” with two clients at Nics Beverly Hills.
5. It was the month of referrals… you’re keepin us busy…thank you!
6. Writing a Q&A with Lady Fiona Carnarvon, the eighth Countess of Highclere Castle, AKA the real Downton Abbey. (As Vanessa Bayer, who plays Miley Cyrus on SNL would say: “That’s pretty cool.”)
7. Interviewing Richard Landry, iconic architect to the stars. Total architecture geek moment.