Scenes and highlights from the TypeA workshop in March:
1. Being asked to “pitch” for a well-known hotel. (Major TypeA milestone…that’s all we can say!)
2. Susy working like a maniac to complete her blogs waaaay ahead of schedule. (Hey Susy, you’re giving writers a bad name. We’re supposed to be procrastinators!)
3. “You nailed it,” a client said in reference to our website. (Didn’t Chris Rock say women only need food, water and compliments?)
4. Alyson pulling a “double date” with two clients at Nics Beverly Hills.
5. It was the month of referrals… you’re keepin us busy…thank you!
7. Interviewing Richard Landry, iconic architect to the stars. Total architecture geek moment.