Someone once said, “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” Of course, “the best” is relative when it comes to the changing of seasons. After all, not everyone is a fan of flip flops, summer whites and longer, lazier days. (Although they should be!) For us, we love the promise of sangria Sundays, summer beach concerts and afternoon bike rides for no other reason than it seems more fun in the summer.
Since today is the first day of summer, we decided to pay homage to our favorite time of year with the latest list of happenings in the TypeA workshop.
1. Taking on the content for two new client websites in June. Summer bonus: we wore shorts while writing them!
2. Susy, Jaymi and Alyson getting into a nice, breezy flow with Coldwell Banker’s California Home blog. One word: clockwork.
3. Alyson interviewing Wolfgang Puck for the June issue of Previews Inside Out. Log under “career highlight.”
4. Susy’s obsession with sweets this month has materialized in the form of cheesecake and ice cream images for our social media clients. Question: What does cheesecake have to do with summer solstice? Answer: It doesn’t. #CrazyforCocoa
5. Purchasing our first set of Beats by Dr. Dre office headphones… in TypeA blue.
6. Shutting down our computers at 6 p.m. instead of 11 p.m. in June.
7. Booking our first summer trip. We’re going to San Francisco, where we’ll meet the Coldwell Banker Northern California team in person! We hear there will be cupcakes. Meanies.
8. Picking up our copy of the special summer edition of Homes & Estates magazine, which appeared in select issues of The Wall Street Journal today. Alyson has a byline…and Susy proofed it. Teamwork!
Here’s to the best that might be this summer…cheers!